|Products||Home > Products > Retractable Screens > The Oasis|
Luxus Model A ElectriScreen
Model ABB ElectriScreen
Model BB ElectriScreen
Model CB ElectriScreen
ABT Trapdoor ElectriScreen
Video Conference Screen with motorized camera deployment
Automatic Vertical Screen (AVS)
Print This Page
Do you love being outdoors on your spacious patio? Maybe you have an amazing view of the mountains or live right along the shore. Ever wonder how you can entertain your friends and family outside during SuperBowl Sunday or watch a movie while feeling the refreshing ocean breeze?
Who better than Stewart, leaders in projection screen technology, to come up with the perfect entertainment solution that addresses the growing trend in outdoor living? Stewart’s weather-resistant Oasis is capable of creating an exciting, upscale outdoor living space.
The Oasis screen is a motorized retractable screen based on the company’s popular Luxus Model A Electriscreen (LX Model). However, the Oasis is designed specifically for outdoor use and is resistant to corrosion and other outdoor elements.
Like all Stewart screens, the Oasis can be custom manufactured for a client’s specific requirements including screen size and aspect ratio. The screen housing is available in black or white, and any of Stewart’s front or rear projection materials may be used.
• Weatherized construction - screen housing
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios (Maximum size 9' H x 12' W o.d.)
• For larger sizes consult factory
• Motorized retractable screen system
• 3-1/4” diameter roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
• Screen housing consists of matte-black aluminum and fire retardant Sintra
• Proprietary Tab-Guy tensioning system ensures smooth surface and eliminates edge curl
• Available with all Stewart’s flexible materials
• Black-drop/overscan border above image*
• Matte-black overscan borders on sides and bottom
• Ceiling and wall mount hardware
• 3-position high voltage wall switch (HVS)
* It is important to add only the amount of black drop needed. Side and bottom masking determined by the amount of black drop and image size.
ADDITIONAL IMAGES: (click to enlarge)
Product Hero Shot
|• Control Options|
|Home | About Us | Residential | Commercial | Site Map | Contact Us | ©2011 Stewart Filmscreen|